- Super-Fast, Made-from-Scratch Sweets, Treats, and Desserts
- 85+ never-fail recipes, each with its own color photo
If you had to choose just one cookie-baking reference for your shelf, Crazy for Cookies, Brownies, and Bars would be the perfect choice—with 85+ never-fail recipes, each with its own color photo.
Author Dorothy Kern is one of the most trusted and widely read baking bloggers on Earth—and with good reason. Her tested-to-perfection recipes are easy to make, delectable, and full of creative new flavor ideas. In these pages, she shares her recipes and baking secrets so you, too, can make scrumptiously delicious cookies that everyone loves.
Dorothy shows you how to make cookies in batches big or small and offers expert tips on how to store them so they stay fresh for a long time. What’s more, she guides you in taking your cookie skills in new directions, into the delectable world of brownies (lots of different kinds of brownies!), blondies, shortbreads, shortcakes, cookie cakes, and more.
Her book includes cookies that range from traditional favorites to all-new concepts:
- Seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Trail Mix Oatmeal Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- Nana’s Drop Sugar Cookies
- Lime in the Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Potato Chip Cookies